“The HPEM2GAS project, represented by its coordinator Dr. Antonino Arico’, has been invited to participate to the workshop “Electrolysis: Features, capabilities and projections” jointly organised by the projects ELYntegration and ELY4OFF. The workshop will take place on Thursday 23rd May in Huesca, Spain.
The event will provide a forum to discuss the latest technological innovations. Key discussions will involve sharing challenges and opportunities related to hydrogen production from water electrolysis. The workshop will also provide the best platform to explore potential collaborations. The key topics that we are considering are:
- Optimization of H2 production cost based on electricity source (PV, wind, grid)
- How off-grid affects to standard on-grid configuration from control perspective
- Current regulation barriers and recommendations to overcome them
- Power to H2: elements of value (values to the power grid, values to the gas grid, values to decarbonized industry, values to the UE Economy, etc…)
- R&D needs: demonstration at MW scale, reliability, durability, cost reduction, efficiency, mixing technology (and regulations)
- Harmonization testing protocols: grid balancing vs. off-grid
More information will follow.