The HPEM2GAS workshop was a success!
Last week, on the 12th of February, the HPEM2GAS project workshop finally took place in Emden, Germany! The HPEM2GAS consortium was very pleased to welcome all the interested attendees from different organisations as well as the guest speakers to the project workshop.
The workshop kicked off with a welcome by Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Carsten Wilken and Prof. Dr. Sven Steinigeweg from Hochschule Emden-Leer, followed by Mr. Horst Janhke from the City of Emden. During the workshop we had the chance to listen and ask questions to:
- Antonino S. Aricò (HPEM2GAS)
- Nikolaos Lymperopoulos (Project Manager FCH JU)
- Thea Larsen (CEO DGC and Chairman EUDP Board)
- Ben Green (HPEM2GAS)
- Regine Reissner (QualyGRridS & PRETZEL )
- Pedro Casero Cabezón (ELY4OFF)
- Calum McConnell (Managing Director of ITM Power GmbH),
- Gunnar Kielmann & Alexander Flat (HPEM2GAS)
- Thomas Malkow & Georgios Tsotridis (JRC)
The workshop was closed by a round table with a panel of the invited speaker – chaired by Nicholas van Dijk (PV3 Technologies).
Press: the Ostfriesen Zeitung and the Emder Zeitung were present. You can find the articles below (in German)
A new project flyer was made for the workshop with the agenda and results
Field testing site visit
Presentations, posters and panel discussion: